Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Faux Egg Salad

I ate out at a mediterranean restaurant with my mom last night and we had this really good taboule (The wheat sprouts might not be raw, but to my knowledge, everything else in the dish was). It was so good that I wanted to make it at home, but I didn't have all of the ingredients.
What I ended up making has no resemblence to taboule, it actually tastes more like egg salad. All the same, it's really good.
So, here is the recipe!

1 zucchini, peeled and chopped

3 cups of cilantro, diced

1/4 of an onion, diced

1 lemon, juiced

1/4 cup of cashews, ground

A handful of raisins

A dash of olive oil

A dash of salt



Mix all ingredients together and eat! Serves three or four.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm a raw foodist, grad student, RSDer, too. Love your profile picture. You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete