Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Photo blog!

I started another blog!
Not another blog!
I run around with a camera on hand almost all of the time. I see so many interesting colors and shapes in the my surroundings. In an instant, everything can change and there is an entirely different (but equally interesting, generally) scene to observe. It is usually not that my surroundings changed, it is usually that I moved and I am seeing the same things from an entirely different angle. I love to capture as much as I can, as all of these things fascinate me to no end.
Because of this, I have an obnoxious amount of pictures that need a home. Although I do post them on Facebook from time to time, it doesn't seem like quite the right place to keep putting them.
My plan for this new blog is to be posting some of the pictures I take every day. I have no idea how often I am going to be updating it; I think it is going to be a whenever-I-feel-like-it kind of thing.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me giggle. I remember when you used to have loooooong blonde hair. Oh man. It feels like so long ago!

    ReplyDelete